Losing and Finding My Way...

Friday, September 07, 2007

Almost to the first FIVE...

I couldn't help myself and I weighed in this morning... 255.2! Woohoo; so in less than two weeks I have lost almost four pounds so I am hoping that by next Wednesday, my official weigh-in day, that I will have lost five pounds or more! I am totally pumped and it makes me happy :) The bloat is so much less my belly is adjusting to better eating and I just feel proud of myself... like losing it this last week and a half and doing it consciously has been better motivation for me than I have had in a long time. And then, with Biggest Loser starting up this Tuesday and having my keys to the clinic to work out in the gym, I am in a no lose situation- the only way I can fail is if I let myself... and I can't and won't do that!
I had my doctor's appointment and I was talking to my nurse practitioner- who I have been seeing since I started going to the gynocologist- and was telling her that I wanted to lose a good amount of weight before getting pregnant again and I was talking to her about it and it just made the endeavor seem more real. I told her I was hoping to be around 180 or 190 for the next pregnancy and she said that's a goal but even a 10% loss is a big step... that's 26 pounds which would put me around 235 which is about what I weighed in at when I found out I was preggars with the monster. I would love to be 235 right now but next spring, I want to at least be in Onederland, for sure. And I can't think entirely about that goal right now because that's a total of 60 pounds to lose just to get to that point and I am much more content with be happy over a 4 pound loss!
If I do the math, and I continue to lose two pounds a week and I have 14 weeks from here til our Holiday Party, that would put at 227- my word! I couldn't imagine being that weight right now but it would be a lot of fun and more than 30 pounds lighter! I get excited just thinking about it which must be the reason I have only been able to eat one serving at most and why I had some watermelon for snack tonight and not ice cream like I had originally thought would be a good idea. *sigh* It will not be the easiest road, that's for sure but I am already on it and headed in the right direction so who am I to complain!!!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home