Losing and Finding My Way...

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

I. Have. Survived.

So, overall I think I have done pretty well the last week or so- even over the holiday weekend. I can especially tell because my portion sizes are getting smaller and I am getting fuller faster. This morning I weighed in- no, it is not Wednesday but I was nervous because my period is starting- and I was 257… down .6 from the last time I weighed in and down 2.2 pounds from last Wednesday, which, in my book is awesome considering it is that time of the month. I have had hardly any chocolate and I am okay with that. Last Thursday there was cake in the kitchen at work and I turned down a piece; today I was offered a chocolate chip cookie and I turned it down!!! AND I SURVIVED!!! J I am not eating seconds and I am surviving… I am not eating lots of bad things and I am surviving. YAY! And I can totally tell in my body; the bloat in my belly is diminishing and I am slowly feeling my energy coming back- s.l.o.w.l.y.
I have my annual gyno appointment today and I know I will weigh more than I did the last time I was there which was six weeks after giving birth to the monster but I am looking forward to the next time they weigh me being at least around 180 (this is if everything sticks to plan and I end up getting pregnant next spring). Ideally I would love to be around 160 then but given that I only have about 8 months or so- that is quite a short amount of time to lose 100 pounds! On the plus side, I also received my keys to the clinic closest to my home today and I am excited and hope to start coming here to work out at least a couple of times a week in the evening…. That’s my plan! So, it can’t hurt the weight loss, right?
Anyway, I am surviving, have started the losing process (again) and am feeling good about where I am at and stronger with every temptation I turn down!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home