Losing and Finding My Way...

Friday, August 17, 2007

Does your belly hang low?

I can’t stop looking at my belly when I am in front of the mirror. It just hangs there… ugh. I hate it. I can’t believe I have let my body get to this point and still I am not full fledge doing something about it. It’s strange but I never thought I would like my legs more than my middle… I am still hoping to be forty pounds lighter by our Christmas party in the middle of December… and I can’t believe that will mean I will still be weighing in at 215-220 pounds- Holy Hannah! But either way that’s a whole let better than what I am weighing in at now plus I will be able to wear some of my pre-pregnancy clothes. And speaking of pregnancy, I have my doctor’s appointment coming up in a few weeks and I am going to be so embarrassed if I weigh more now than I did when I was last there, which was just 6 weeks after having the baby. We will see…
Oh well, I am looking forward to the weekend anyway. It’s supposed to be nice so maybe I will get out for some exercise and bring along the monster and hubby… that would be fun- a nice hike or something.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey. i am the same way. my belly has grown so much over the years that it is now hanging. i feel the same when i look in the mirror. ugh.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home