Losing and Finding My Way...

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Thoughts

I weighed in this morning, I am not considering it an official weigh in or anything but I weighed in at 252, nonetheless... that's 3 pounds lower. I wonder what it will look like come Wednesday...

I also was messing around earlier because I am home all day and so I put in my weightloss goals on the sidebar. I realize my first goal is to be 240 by the end of this month, a bit enthusiastic to say the least and I know it is not the most realistic goal- I mean, seriously, it would at least 12 pouns in 18 days- but the number fit in nicely on my timeline so I left it there. As each goal is reached, and they will be, I will write in the date that I accomplished them (a la so many other weight losing bloggers, but like I said, I actually took the time to do it today).

I have a lot of things on my mind right now having not so much to do with weight loss, okay well one thing does but moreso on our finances. I am praying that I have a job within the next couple of weeks so I can finally get a handle on our bills... it is killing me. I wish I had the right contacts to get some kind of job where someone would be willing to pay me under the table... or that I had the smarts to go work some temporary job for the last month just to have that extra moola.. hindsight being 20/20 and all that.

Aside from that, I am getting more acquainted with SparkPeople which is a lot of fun; I also had to clean the basement- darn puppy- and am hoping to get down there some time today in order to get some time in on the Gazelle...

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home