Losing and Finding My Way...

Friday, February 09, 2007

I Love Spark People!

So, I have finally just gotten into SparkPeople and I honestly love it. I knew I needed to start tracking my foods and calorie intake as that is what kept me on track before... well, that's all good but there is so much more to it. I have my goals and so on in there and today, I am to strength train and it even told me so but the best part was it already had some exercises all lined up for me to do... No thinking necessary!!! Woohoo.

Here is what I wrote in my SP journal:

SO today I didn't eat as well as I intended but I did go to my fitness page and saw I was to strength train today... it was no big deal because I just did the workouts SP had listed there... I felt like my old self with the dumb bells and felt stronger even as I was doing them. I am going to keep them in my dining room so that I can just pick them up when I want them instead of keeping them in my basement...
I also asked my girlfriend if she had any pictures from the summer after I graduated college- the time I was at my smallest since I can't even remember- because I have no pics... I haven't decided if it will be motivational or depressing but all the same, I want to see them. She already told me she would for me... I was about 180 then... good grief!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home