Losing and Finding My Way...

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Quick Update

So I just posted, I know, but I just went in to change my ticker and update... remember I said by little man's 7 month birthday I would be at least down to my pre-pregnancy, post-honeymoon weight... that is 238; well, I decided I would be at 235 by Valentine's day... that's 16 pounds!!! Anyhoo, I just went to tickerfactory.com to change my ticker and chose to do a weight loss ticker- duh!- and they have these cool new features: you enter the date and your current weight and as you update your ticker with your weight loss tickerfactory plots the weightloss using the dates entered, you also don't have to recreate a ticker everytime you want to update it which is awesome and, not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing, but not only does it show current weight, starting weight, and goal weight, ummmm, it also shows the corresponding BMI- boy do I have quite the body mass... ugh.
That's my update!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home