Losing and Finding My Way...

Thursday, December 14, 2006

One Pound Down

so weigh in was yesterday and I didn't have the chance to make an entry because, go figure, I have been busy running around here at work. Yes!!! Tomorrow is my last day coming into work and I am really looking forward to it, I am not going to lie. I will miss some of the folks here but I won't miss the company, won't miss the politics, won't miss the people that act like they're still in high school and I- most important- will not miss the 50-mile one-way commute!!!! For sure!!! now, back to the weigh-in... I had a one pound loss which isn't too shabby... but I will admit, with this being my last week let me see: they had a luncheon for me on Monday and I also had a delicious dessert, on Tuesday they had cake for me in the one plant, on Wednesday I brought chocolate frosted donuts in which was great and then also had half a hoagie for lunch, today was the holiday luncheon in the other plant and then cake in this plant and then tomorrow my boss is coming up to take me out to lunch... OMG! Now I haven't really been eating anything at home so hopefully my body will find some balanced in there but I doubt it... we shall see!

I have decided I am fighting a losing battle until the holidays are over- I just have no control over myself and it feels like I am still in the process of getting my mind right... but I do not intend to go hog wild or anything... blegh.

Last night was also the Biggest Loser... those people are amazing! Poppy, one of the at home contestants and the winner for biggest loser at home, looked incredible... she had lost so much weight and she did it on her own!!! I want to be like her... and the amount of time these people lost the weight is also out of this world... whew! That's gonna be Tiff in a few months... bring it on 2007!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home