Losing and Finding My Way...

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Damn. Damn. Damn.

My stomach feels gross and I am damning my babysitter. Ugh. Long story short, her mother-in-law works for Pepperidge Farms and at Halloween she, as in my sitter, found out that I like the PF Milano cookies so her mother-in-law got me a HUGE bag of these cookies... and shamefully I admit to practically feasting on them over the last week- ack. There have been at least a couple of times where a few of these cookies have replaced a meal. The worst part, it's not even the cookie part that I really enjoy but more that dark chocolate middle that gets me... every.time.

One thing I have noticed, foods that I like- and these are snacky foods, be they chocolate covered raisins, potato chips or the above mentioned cookies- I ritualize eating them. Does that make sense? I'll try to explain; I don't just bite into the cookies, chew it up and swallow and then reach for another... no. The milano cookies, I take a bite slowly, and then soften up the cookie and then wait for the chocolate to melt... mm. Chocolate covered raisins, I break the chocolate off from around the raisins- a mixture of melting and biting the chocolate just right. Get my drift... I guess it is good that I've noticed this but I don't have a clue as to why I do it.

In closing- ah- I am not so much looking forward to Wednesday weigh in as I had been, *sigh*.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home