Losing and Finding My Way...

Monday, November 06, 2006

Another One Bites the Dust...

Umm, so, I couldn't help myself and I jumped on the scale this morning... I figured it would probably be higher but NO! One more pound down and it's not even weigh-in day yet... and the best part!?!?! it is that time of the month which means I am already carrying around a little extra weight... so I can't wait to see what it will look like on Wednesday and even next week for that matter. I have been eating less and less chocolate and slowly working my way out of my chocolate addiction... whew.

This morning I had a granola bar on the way in, I have a yogurt for breakfast, a nice big salad with some balsamic vinagrette and a Lean Cuisine for lunch (I need the salad because sometimes those little ole Lean Cuisines don't even begin to fill me up)! Now I have to also start concentrating on my water; when I was losing weight before I easily drank a hundred ounces of water a day and now, not so much, so I am going to work on that starting today!!!

All in all, it was a good weekend and hoping for a good week...

2 Comments:

  • At 10:52 AM, Blogger shrinky said…

    Way to go! And it sounds like you have a great plan for the day. Bringing salad to go with the LC is a good idea...I may have to copy it!

     
  • At 8:48 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    yea, i have to have fruit w/my lean cuisines too - some of them are just way too small (even though its the right serving size, go figure)... good luck w/your weigh-in, isn't it great to see your numbers go down days before? i hope mine do the same, haven't been on the scale since friday (my boyfriend's scale sucks)... :o)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home