Losing and Finding My Way...

Thursday, October 05, 2006

This week, overall, hasn't been that bad in my opinion. Today wasn't the best and that is the fault of the existence of chocolate. I helped out a co-worker and he gifted me with Dove chocolates (bought for me by his wife, LOL), I had a couple of Tootsie Rolls, and then Brad was kind enough to get me some chocolate covered raisins at the store. God help me.

Aside from the chocolate fun, I have been eating pretty well, paying attention to my portion sizes and also making sure that I have snacks so that I don't go overboard. I'll be working from home tomorrow and that kind of makes me nervois but I would like to try a belly dancing video I borrowed from my sister...

That's about the update for now.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:20 PM, Blogger A BLOG NOT HERE said…

    Hi New Mommy and Nice Person Tiff :)

    Oh chocolate...oh chocolate...when I want to eat some chocolate, I reach for Jelly Bellies instead. Not the same oh no, but a lot less calories and fat.

    Keep up the good work!!!!!You're doing wonderfully, honey.

    I'm adding your blog to my listing, ok? This way it will be easier for all of us to support each other. :D

     

Post a Comment

<< Home