Losing and Finding My Way...

Monday, October 02, 2006

Back to Work

So I am back to work today meaning I had to leave my baby... you want to talk about one of the most awful things in the world to do- I think this comes close to the top of the list. I miss him so much already which has definitely affected my stomach which is affecting my appetite.

I did eat some pretzel sticks on my way in this morning and then had a yogurt later on; I brought a Lean Cuisine for lunch and a 100 calorie pudding snack for dessert, plus I had pineapple for my mid-morning snack so I am good on food, just not hungry for it. I will eat my lean cuisine in a little while because I need to eat in order to produce milk to feed my little man. Ugh. All in all though, I would say I am having a good start to eating better and I am hoping I will be able to get out and take the baby for a walk tonight- get in some exercise. Wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home