Losing and Finding My Way...

Thursday, September 28, 2006

What A Week!?!?!

My aunt passed away on Tuesday morning. It is sad and I keep thinking about it- comparing her to the way she looked the other day to the woman I used to know. She had suffered from cancer and apparently had gotten an infection which spread really fast and she just wasn't able to fight it off. Her funeral is tomorrow... please keep my uncle and cousin in your prayers as this is really tough for them.

On to other news, this is my last week home and I start work on Monday. I guess I am kind of looking forward to it- the schedule, the people, getting out of the house. Not that I have minded being home and I most definitely will miss my baby. Luckily these next few months I will have some flexibility in my schedule so I don't plan on working and having 11-12 hour days like I had before having the baby. Please keep me in your prayers as I try to find a new job, closer to home, to start in January! Before I didn't know if I was going to start a new job or stay home in January but by that point I will be more used to my baby going to day care and plus I don't want to miss the chance to be working and bringing home that income while also receiving two more months of paychecks and a severance check- I could use that to pay off my Jeep and a credit card or two. So I am excited about the possibilities...

Hmm, now about the weight thing. I have been kind of lax, I will admit. I plan on getting fully back into the swing of things when I start work on Monday. I already have some of my usual standbys and then I will just need to get some fresh fruit and stuff on Monday. I am afraid though and won't even lie about it. I don't know how much I weigh but will weigh myself Wednesday morning a la my old routine and then just work my butt off. Biggest Loser started last week and the last time I really got into losing weight I did so well and that show was part of my motivation. I have noticed that I feel like I have gotten lazy, I feel crappy and I have been eating for no reason at all unless it is either boredom and/or stress. SO realizing all of that has me feeling kind of desperate; like I know how much I like to work out and how good it makes me feel and yet I can't get myself to do it. Pitiful. Anyways, that said, I am hoping to get my butt in gear and shed about 20 pounds by the end of the year...

1 Comments:

  • At 5:26 PM, Blogger Bex said…

    I will keep you amd your family in my thought, I am so sorry about your aunt's passing.

    Tiff, you will do great! I just know it! Good luck with starting work again, I hope everything is perfect for you on Monday :)

    xoxoxo

     

Post a Comment

<< Home