Losing and Finding My Way...

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

This Is The First Day Of

Should I say the rest of my life?!?!? I think not as I have done this kind of thing before. I would love to have said that I am starting fresh today after gorging myself by partaking of yummy Labor Day foods yesterday but didn't happen- I guess I have my hubby to thank for that. Ugh. So no hamburgers and hotdogs for this gal; just some chicken broccoli rice from Lipton's (well now I guess it is Knorr); takes me back to those college days except last night I was pissed off at my husband and didn't eat til later cause I dyed my sister's hair and then had my 7 week old little man to contend with... good times,

So, sorry I got sidetracked but this morning has started off pretty uneventful; had about a cup and a half of watermelon... yup, and that wa all she wrote. When I am upset about something or other, I tend to lose my appetite so I am not very hungry. I will, though, have to find something to eat while at the store because I am breastfeeding and I have to eat in order to sustain my milk... woe is me.

Anyhoo- not a long post and chances are good I may post later depending on my mood. BTW the weather here is certainly suiting my mood, rainy and 62 degrees... for heaven's sake it should be sunny hot and humid but I am not complaining.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:46 AM, Blogger Bex said…

    TIFF!
    I am so glad that you are posting again, I missed you!!!!!
    I hope the sun finally came out. it did here this morning,although the sky looks a little dark.
    Have a great day!!
    XOXOXOXO

     

Post a Comment

<< Home