Losing and Finding My Way...

Monday, October 03, 2005

What A Weekend!

And I don't mean that in a good way either... UGH!

Let's just say that I didn't really eat over my calories or anything but that I did eat too much of the bad things... McDonald's, Dairy Queen and Domino's Pizza... Now granted, the McD's and DQ were in the same day and they are all I ate, so I really did stay within range for everything but that still wasn't the best food picks. And then Sunday wasn't too bad with the pizza but I am disappointed in myself when I look at everything I ate; it wasn't a lot but I know that I definitely could have gone with some better eating options, I just didn't want to.

On a better note, not only did I work out Friday morning but I got in a good workout on Saturday morning also. I didn't work out yesterday but have full intentions of doing so today... we shall see. When I exercise, my body usually shows some kind of results almost immediately... and I can honestly say that I already feel stronger and better and things are starting to feel tighter. I now need to get out to the store in order to get measuring tape so I can keep track of inches lost!!!

Anyhoo- usually I will post an inspirational quote or something to get me motivated... well this time I am posting a link to Oprah.com. At this link is a video/weight loss success story gallery of some folks who have overcome tremendous weights in order to get healthy and improve their overall quality a life. I highly recommend taking a peek if you're looking for some inspiration:
http://www2.oprah.com/health/weight/health_weight_stories.jhtml

3 Comments:

  • At 7:12 AM, Blogger Bex said…

    Hi Tiff!

    Thanks for that link, that is amazing. I love looking at before and after pics, it's so inspiring.

    Congrats on feeling the effects of your hard work! I can't wait to hear how many inches you've lost :)

     
  • At 8:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You are doing great.

    Dominos is tough for me...luckily there aren't ANY near me.

     
  • At 11:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Tiff,
    Thought I would just stop by and say "hi" :-). I see some familiar faces over here!

    Great work on your progress!
    ~hopeful

     

Post a Comment

<< Home