Losing and Finding My Way...

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Update...

So I can't believe I haven't gotten the time or the chance to get anything on here before today... Ah well. Work is busy, wedding planning is taking up time and then there is this silly little thing called like that seems to be constantly calling for my attention... go figure!

Anyhoo, update on the weight loss. It happened to be later in the evening, what I like to refer to as bedtime, when I was in the bathroom and decided to step on to the scale- very uncharacteristic of me as I am certainly a do-it-in-the-morning type of gal, no sense in bringing myself down- and see where the number was. Turns out it was hovering right around 200... NO KIDDING!!! I am looking at it like what the heck?!?!? Ran in and told Brad that although it is the end of the day and practically that time of the month, it seems as though I have lost at least 5 pounds!!!! I then stated that I would wait and see until this morning if it was actually the same number or not... and you know what, by golly it was!!! Now what do you think of that?!?!? Doesn't make too much sense to me especially because the scale here at work hasn't really changes; I have decided that I need to get a new scale and if we do not get the one we registered for for the wedding then I am going out and getting me one!!! Period :-)

On to other fun things, my eating has been pretty good if I do say so myself. I am most proud of my Sunday- football day- eating. Instead of our typical pepperoni, cheese, and cracker tray that we like to have we instead had a small veggie tray with carrots, cucumbers, peppers and broccoli and also tostitos with salsa... and then for dinner we had kabobs with chicken, marinated beef, peppers (red & green), onions and mushrooms!! MM good... we also had corn on the cob which I will admittedly declare that I tore up!!! Git-R-Done! It was so good.... I swear those Amish are magicians when it comes to produce.

My portion sizes have been shrinking, I've notice. Not a bad thing nor am I complaining, I am actually really excited about it because, as I have mentioned before, that is one of my biggest trouble spots.

Oh well, I ought to get back to work...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home