Losing and Finding My Way...

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Another day

So I made it through the holiday weekend farely unscathed... at least as far as I can tell. I did enjoy some yummy BBQ but not too much nor did I eat much of anything else, I think I averaged a meal a day. I didn't necessarily choose to eat one meal a day but I guess that was all I was hungry for.

Today, aside from the few pieces of chocolate I have eaten, I had some yogurt, popcorn and a Lean Cuisine. I am feeling good and not too bloated so I can't wait to see what the weigh-in will look like tomorrow. We shall see I suppose! I think I will be disappointed if it turns out that I gained weight as it felt so good last week to see such an awesome loss but I am not getting my hopes up (at least not too high).

I have decided at some point I am going to have to start posting some before and after pics... I don't know if there is much of a difference to see now or not but if I keep going the way I am I am sure there will be something to see. I have also decided that my first post of the week will include something inspirational... good way to start off the week if you know what I mean! It can't hurt right?

Inspiration for the week:
An article from WebMD on obesity, losing weight and sex!!! Enjoy!

http://my.webmd.com/content/article/102/106815.htm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home