Losing and Finding My Way...

Friday, September 02, 2005

Real Quick...

Okay so I am actually getting ready to go up to the fiance's parents' house for the weekend... to return sometime late Sunday afternoon!

I hardly ate anything yesterday, a yogurt for breakfast and watermelon for lunch, so when I finally had dinner it was the Big Mac extra value meal from McDonald's... I wouldn't recommend this diet to anyone. Nor would I recommend eating McDonald's, period, after not having had fast food for an extended amount of time... it does some crazy things to one's stomach as both Brad and I found out last night.

I am hoping that I can keep the eating in check for the weekend... I am anticipating beer upon our return- all of those empty calories- but whatever. Bring on the BBQ and beverage... I have found that if I am paying attention I am still able to keep my cals reasonable.

So have an awesome weekend and here's to Labor Day and a three-day weekend!!! Woohoo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home