Losing and Finding My Way...

Friday, August 26, 2005

Who lost 5 pounds?!?!

It's me!!! It's me!!!

I am totally pumped today because I got on the scale, more than once just to be sure, and found that, YES! it read I had lost 5 pounds. Well, it is about time I said to myself after too long of just feeling sorry and disappointed in and for myself for having gained back weight to begin with, this is no one's fault but my own. But today, sweet victory! LOL And I get to change my ticker...

Now it is on to the weekend... I am hoping I will be able to get out there and get some exercise in or something to get off some more of these pounds.

And I just thought of something else... it is a few days before that Time of the Month (TOM) and I am probably retaining water and weighing a few pounds more than my actual weigh... even better!!! And I have now also realized that I am only a few pounds into Onederland- duh duh duh- and then it is all down here from there baby. (Well maybe not quite all down hill but I will certainly be further along than I am now)!

On a side note: I am having a hack of a time trying to get my picture to post onto the blog... it is not an actual pic of me but still a pic I would like to have on my profile... ugh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home