Losing and Finding My Way...

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Chocolate For Breakfast?!?

So I got to work sometime before 6:30 (and this is with over an hour long commute) and so far this morning I have had a couple of pieces of Dove dark chocolates... mmm, they are so good but probably not the best choice a) for breakfast & b) for weight loss. Alas, they have made me happy though! I do have an apple with me and a yogurt for breakfast so I am in the midst of switching from the chocolate (which, in my opinion, is its own food group) to the healthier foods that I have neglected all morning!!!

I did okay with my eating yesterday but my willpower waned as the day went on and I ended up having some italian hoagie, a tootsie roll and a small cup of Pepsi... I just couldn't stop myself. But in my defense (sort of) I have declined an offer of doughnuts two days in a row... of course I am definitely more about the candy than I am baked goods, which could work for me or against me.

I am hoping to get outside and get some exercise in tonight as I know it will be gorgeous outside... oh yes! I will definitely get out there and get something done, not that I haven't just made a list of things I want to do when I get home, I neglected to include exercise and it just so happens that everything else I have to do I must physically be in my apartment to complete... oh such is life!

So my frame of mind today is that if all of these other folks can be successful at losing weight than I can too... right?!?!

I disappoint myself when I see folks on my weightloss board losing more weight than I have and they have started after me... of course they deserve it though because they have been working much harder for it than I; again, you can see where I disappoint myself. Hmm... something to ponder for the moment I suppose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home