Losing and Finding My Way...

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Drumroll Please!

So... I usually weigh in on my scale at home, as I am there every day and can just hop in the morning- naked- and get a reading... but every Wednesday I will also get onto the scale at work and, even though the numbers are different the losses and gains are the same. It just so happens that I remembered to get on there yesterday, late morning, and.... ready for this.... 6 1/2 pounds gone!!! IN ONE WEEK!!! Now I am positive that when I cut out my snacky foods, chocolate, and watch my portion sizes things really do happen... I guess those doctors and fitness people do have some clue as to what they are talking about!!! Hee hee

On another note, I thought I had a great idea for a stuffed animal and money drive here at work... but alas, after checking out the American Red Cross site I have found that little local drives usually end up costing more money than actually helping. So I guess I will stick with my original plan of donating some money and blood (although in my world they are practically one in the same, you know what I mean?!?!)! I wish there were more I could do...

2 Comments:

  • At 9:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 3:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I think that you are doing a great job. In addition to what you are doing, I highly recommend that if you eat rice at all on a regular basis to switch from white to brown if you haven't already done so. It tastes just as good, is more filling, and is so much better for you. Also, look at the fiber content of everything you eat, fiber is so good for you and def. helps with the weightloss process! Good luck, I'm right there with you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home