Losing and Finding My Way...

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Exercise Anyone???

Someone posted this article on the WebMD page... I liked this paragraph:

So where do you start? If you want to maintain a physical exercise program indefinitely, you first need to make a higher connection with your mind and the overall workout experience. What stimulates you innately to want to stay fit? Once you’ve reassessed what really motivates you, then you can evaluate your fitness preferences with a fresh perspective. (for the full article, here is the link: http://articles.health.msn.com/id/100108346 )

Sooo... that must be my problem... I have not made that higher connection with my mind and I am therefore, not stimulted to stay fit!!! Okay, now on to (re-) assessing what really motivate me and what are my fitness preferences... hmm!

I am not making fun of the article nor the fact that my exercise routine is non-existant... I am just trying to make light of it is all. I really enjoyed the article and would recommend it; basically I have to find out, like I said before, what motivates me and then move on to exercise I will enjoy, will not be boring, and what I will get satisfaction out of!!! The artical in and of itself is kind of motivational...

3 Comments:

  • At 8:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 8:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 8:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home