Losing and Finding My Way...

Monday, August 29, 2005

So It's Monday...

Ugh. I have decided that I do not particularly care for Mondays... News?!? you say sarcastically... well for me, yes, it actually is. I usually love any day, it doesn't matter if it comes at the beginning of the week or at the end, but the last few Mondays have not been especially inspiring nor memorable for me. Ugh.

So I think this weekend went pretty well eating-wise. I didn't really overdo it anywhere that I can think of. I did eat quite a bit of pizza but I didn't eat much else so, granted it probably wasn't the best of choices food-wise, but in the whole caloric scheme of things I think it worked!

I am down a couple of more pounds but I am not making it official until my period is good and done!!! But I think it is looking like Onederland is on the horizon!! Yippee skippe :-)

I am also proud of myself because we went grocery shopping yesterday and I got so much fruit that I am set for the week... Today I had a yogurt for breakfast, I half a pear on my way into work, a salad for lunch and I have watermelon here at work and at home if I feel like snacking. I am not even hungry though... not sure yet what I am going to have for dinner tonight but hopefully it should be good.

One more thing, I was in the store looking at the Healthy Choice entrees because they were 50% off, now I am a die hard Lean Cuisine fan when it comes to healthy frozen meals and now I know why!! There wasn't nearly the assortment that Lean Cuisine has and Healthy Choice's entrees did not seem as healthy... maybe that is just my take on it but eww- I didn't buy any of them and figured I would wait for Lean Cuisine to come on sale again and then stock up!!!

Oh well, I am hoping to convince the fiance to head out on a walk with me this evening and get in some exercise that I have been so sorely lacking... good luck to me!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 3:04 PM, Blogger Bex said…

    Hi Tiff!
    Thanks for stopping by my site :)
    I really don't like Monday's either (sigh)...but hey, next Monday is Memorial Day and I gotta tell you girl, I am DEFINITELY looking forward to that!!
    You are doing an amazing job, I'm rooting for you! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home