Losing and Finding My Way...

Friday, September 16, 2005

Another Friday...

How is everyone doing out there? Glad it is Friday... I know I am.

So a little update on my whole little weight loss trip... I think I got lost on a side road or something. I have been eating fairly well, although I am not entirely sure as I have not been tracking my foods (mistake #1); I have been eating chocolate, I just can't stop myself (mistake #2); not exercising as much as I could and should be (mistake #3), and so on.So here, let's edit the preceding sentence together, replace the word mistake with the word lesson... there, I feel better now!

Moving on... I have decided to go baby steps and set little goals for myself; presently I think my weight is hovering somewhere between 205-210 and I know it is not going to get to 200 all by myself, that is where I come in. I am going to attempt to make weekly goals for myself every Friday of which I will report out on the following Friday and make new ones depending on my result. Whew- did that sentence make sense?

So I am going to start small, and dare I say, a bit easy:
1. I will work out three times by next Friday for at least half an hour (like I said, baby steps)
2. I will also cut out any snacking during the week aside from fruits and vegetables; no chocolate or other candy
3. And lose 3 pounds... hmm. Should be interesting considering it is the week before that time of the month!

So, with those few and small goals made I am looking forward to next week and a healthier me...

Have an awesome weekend!

2 Comments:

  • At 8:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Baby steps IS the way and it's a good way to go. That's what I'm trying to do and with how impatient I am it can be tough.

     
  • At 1:12 PM, Blogger Bex said…

    Hi Tiff!
    I agree with you and Robin. One small step at a time, girlie.
    Lessons are invaluable :)
    You are soing so well. Keep up the awesome work! You'll be back on track in no time.
    I'm rooting for you!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home