Losing and Finding My Way...

Saturday, September 10, 2005

I Wonder...

Okay, so I was thinking about it and I am wondering about things that will likely change wby the time I reach my goal... not too deep of thinking, just simply the changes with my body and overall appearance. Here goes:

  • I wonder what my face will look like... will it change? become thinner perhaps? will my eyes look bigger than they already do?
  • What about my boobs? They stayed big the last time I lost weight and so far they haven't gone anywhere yet... I wonder if they will be big when I am around 150-160... (part of me hopes so)
  • My BUTT!!! I have a generous bottom... I realize that it will not be quite so large and in charge but still having a nice rounded bottom wouldn't be such a bad thing.
  • And finally my thighs... I wonder what they will do. What will it be like to not have them be so big???
  • Overall I think I am wondering how I will feel in my own skin when I reach my goal weight... will I like the way I feel? Will I feel different? Will it feel marvelous? Will I want to flaunt it? So many questions about what it will feel like...



Oh well, that is just what happens to be on my mind today... quite randomly.

I had better get back to wedding stuff... we have to get the invites ready and so forth.
BTW: My dress fitting is on Monday and I am so pumped!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 5:45 PM, Blogger Bex said…

    Hi Tiff!
    How exciting to see what the changes will be! It's funny cause sometimes its gradual and sometimes it's like BAM, overnight you become a different person :)
    I am so happy for you and you wedding and cannot wait to hear how the fitting went.
    BIG HUGS!!
    Becky

     
  • At 2:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm hoping to feel comfortable in my own skin again...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home