Losing and Finding My Way...

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Oh My!?!?!

How could I have let over a week go by without even a whisper? Easy. Last week flew by so fast that I hardly knew it came or went. It wasn't a good week all around. I am usually the type of person who will not even hate a whole day, hate a moment sure but not a whole day, call it the optimist in me. Well, I hated most of last week... and I am referring to the whole week!!! How do you like them apples?

I was stressed, upset about a lot of things and thereby had hardly any appetite. I don't know if that necessarily worked in my favor or not but I do know it made that time of the month come about a week ahead of time... I am not complaining as now I can fairly sure the darn thing will not show up at the wedding or while I am on the honeymoon. Unfortunately, due to my early visitor, I did not even attempt to weigh myself this week. My clothes are still fitting the same, I daresay even a bit looser.

My big accomplishment even if these past days haven't been the best... since last Friday I have gotten in some form of exercise four days!!! Some really good walks lasting at least a half an hour on Friday and Saturday, worked out on the Gazelle on Tuesday (which is an accomplishment in itself because I had spent the whole night doing some major housework and didn't feel like doing it all; so after climbing on to the machine decided I would only do 15 minutes, then 20 minutes and finally I decided to do the whole 30 minutes), walked while I was at work on Wednesday!!! So yippe skippee for me :-)

Eating hasn't been too shabby either... my treat for the week, two things: sugar-free cherry Jell-O with pineapple chunks in it and mint chocolate chip ice cream from Edy's... it is made with Splenda and it is terrific (I only had some one night). My other meals have varied but I must be doing something right because my portion sizes are smaller yet still filling me up!!!

15 days until the wedding... I am certainly not worried about fitting into the gown and looking more and more forward to the day!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:25 AM, Blogger Bex said…

    Awesome, Tiff You Go Girl!
    You need to send me some wedding pictures :) I am so happy for you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home