Losing and Finding My Way...

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Weigh-in

So I am going to stick with the same weigh-in schedule that I had before- I actually even stayed on that schedule while I was pregant- and that is jumping on the scale every Wednesday morning after I get to work. My post-honeymoon weight was 238 and when I weighed in at the doctor's office a few weeks ago it was 253... my initial goal is to get to my post-honeymoon weight and then go from there, I have lost 4 more pounds! Not too shabby considering the last few weeks I was home I did not eat well at all so I won't say I am happy about what I way but I am not disappointed either. And the one good thing about it is I don't have to slide the thingy to the 250 mark on the scale, I now move it to 200 and then go from there. Hmm, I can't wait until I don't even have to move it to 200- that would mean Onederland for those who aren't in thinking mode yet this morning- but I don't want to get ahead of myself. I am hoping to get to 238 by the end of the month but if that is going to be the case then I had better get more aggressive with what I am doing- exercisewise and also with cutting out some of the extra calories... I have to keep reminding myself that I am not pregnant anymore (although I am still breastfeeding).

So, all in all, not bad news and now I have a better idea of where I am and what I need to do to get where I want to go. We'll see where I am at the end of the month in order for me to figure out where I want to be for the end of the year!!!
Biggest Loser is on tonight!!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 8:16 PM, Blogger A BLOG NOT HERE said…

    Hi New Mommy Tiff :)

    Congratulations on kissing 4 pounds goodbye!!!!!!! I hope you never, ever see those crummy pounds on you again!!!!!!! :D

    Onederland will be AWESOME, honey. I'll see you there I'm sure. Isn't making yourself over an incredible feeling?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home