Losing and Finding My Way...

Monday, October 30, 2006

Here We Go Again...

So the weekend wasn't too shabby if I do say so myself... I knew I was going to be starting over again today, Monday, especially after my weigh-in last Wednesday... ugh, seeing my weight over 250 is so disappointing and it is time I do something about it. Right now, one thing I have total control over- considering I don't have control over surprise bills that come in, baby mama drama, who is going to hire me and who is not, and so on...- my health. I am not sick, I have no excuse for not making myself better... getting fit, eating healthier, taking time for me. What's stopping my? Not a darn thing but myself. I am tired of this... of my clothes not fitting me right, of looking in the mirror and seeing the belly pudge left there from having the baby... hmm, maybe I am babbling now.
Anyway, I weighed myself Saturday morning and I was back down to 248 and I have made a promise to myself to not go back over that 250 hump... it is too scary.
Oh well, I have to get to a meeting for work but will probably post more later as this small paragraph isn't all I have to say... surprise, surprise!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home