Losing and Finding My Way...

Friday, October 27, 2006

Hmm...

Not sure why I am posting today as I don't have anything specifically that I wanted to say. But, I was lyingon my side in the bed this morning and felt along the side of my torso- nice smooth line and then I felt my beluga belly! Ugh. You would think, heck whenever I want to eat chocolate I ought to just reach down and feel the blubber because it is not a fun feeling. As long as I have been overweight I have never really had a belly like this... yes, I realize I had a baby and it took nine months to get that belly and it has only been three months but eww.

I have been really organized and just plain great in other areas of my life so now I guess it is time to be anal with me... my body, mind and spirit. (Does that sound cheesy?) I plan on writing down my lunch menu plus snacks that I wil take with me to work the same way I write down the dinner menu for the week... I should also write down a workout schedule or something with times and everything and really get anal about everything; I think that's how I have to be. So, I guess it is a good thing I wrote here because now I feel like I have a plan. Thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home