Losing and Finding My Way...

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Feeling Good

Happy Halloween!!!

I am feeling really good this morning; I think my ab muscles are finally getting into some kind of shape because I can suck my stomach in a lot more now... hmm, what does that mean? Anyhoo- yesterday I ate a banana on my way into work, had half a yogurt before lunch, ate some of my homemade veggie beef soup with noodles, then had some more soup with noodles for dinner... and four pieces of Dove dark chocolate. Yup folks, that's the sum of it yesterday! And, to top it off, I wanted a Snickers really bad yesterday but did NOT go to the vending machine!!! Woohoo.

I weighed myself this morning and it was up one pound from Saturday but I blaming that on the fact that I breastfeed and the fact that I needed to pump was weighing me down... LMAO

Today I am feeling pretty optimisitic about my eating; I am slowly working on my chocolate intake, trying to decrease it day by day, I had some cereal to eat on my way in, a banana for a snack, a yogurt- the Dannon Fruit on the Bottom, pineapple...mmm- a granny smith apple and that garlic chicken pizza from Lean Cuisine. So it should be all good so long as I behave myself... plus, I think I am walking around with the hubby and the stepson tonight for trick or treating... we are going to take the baby along too so long as it is not too cold-- he is a TIGER today!! Too. freaking. cute.

So I am feeling really good about myself today... I am starting to make my song list of some of my favorite hip hop songs out right now so that I will have something to work out to in the morning. Which I hope to get into this week since my body is still waking up at 4 am because it thinks it is really 5 am... why miss the chance to take advantage of it!!! Does that make sense?

Now, the fight is on between me and the Halloween candy... YIKES!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home