Losing and Finding My Way...

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Down...

So weigh-in was this morning and I was back down to 248!!! YAY! Can't say I ever thought I would be excited about weighing 248 but heck... 1)It is better than my highest pregnancy weight which was 283 and 2) It is better than 250 or anything above... and heck yeah, at this point I will take a loss whether it is a pound or five pounds!!! So I am glad about that, will be changing my ticker and it also means I have 10 more pounds to lose before reaching my mini-goal of 238 (post-honeymoon, pre-pregnancy weight)!!! I think if I keep up what I am doing, and even improve, plus throw in some exercise I can lose those ten pounds in the next four weeks... before Thanksgiving!!! And then my next goal will be 225 for the end of January... I can tell I am excited because I am babbling and because I am looking at future goals!!! Whatever though... I am on my way so that is a good thing =)

2 Comments:

  • At 5:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Way to go, Tiff - every loss is a good loss, and brings you closer to your goal. You are doing great!

     
  • At 11:07 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    congrats on your loss this week, i've been setting mini-goals myself and feel those are easier to focus on... having big goals is good too but i like crossing little ones off my list more... keep up the great work! :o)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home