Losing and Finding My Way...

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Two. Fifty. Damn. Four.

WHAT. IS. WRONG. WITH. ME. Ugh. Like I said, my weight has been fluctuating like a son of a bitch... pardon my french. I am so aggravated right now it is not even funny... I feel totally stuck. I have never had this much trouble losing weight... losing lots of weight, yes. But 5 or 10 pounds has always been pretty simple-- what has this baby done to my body??? Granted, chocolate is not helping matters but all the same, I have always eaten chocolate and I have lost weight when I tried. Maybe I am just not trying hard enough... hmm. I do know that my body is not moving like it used to, and by that I mean that I used to at least get in some more activity, even if it was just running up and down and all over while I was at work- I am hardly even doing that anymore. I am completely blaming myself which also means when I get mad or down and out about this situation I am getting mad at myself- again, it's obviously not helping things.

Moving on... Biggest Loser is on tonight and I think the finale could possibly be on next week so I am looking forward to it... I will admit this season hasn't been nearly as motivational as some of the others but I still sit there and when they say I have lost 62 pounds (LOL not sure why that number has stuck in my head) I then ask myself where would I be if I lost 62 pounds??? It's always fun to imagine... 62 pounds, I would be in Onderland...

Oh well- here's to HUMP day!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home