Losing and Finding My Way...

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Thoughts for the day...

  1. It is downright chilly outside... but I love this weather!!! (of course, we have the nor'easter coming our way... something to look forward to in my opinion)
  2. Becky is blogging again- yay!
  3. Tomorrow is turkey day... glad about it as I haven't been on plan an don't plan on starting tomorrow, I know- shame shame.
  4. I want to have more fun! no intentions of elaborating right now
  5. Today is wednesday... as in weigh in day... but I would rather not go there, let's enjoy the holiday and stating my weight would just cast a big black shadow over it.

Anyways, I have been feeling kind of down and out lately and I have no doubt that part of that is due to my body and how I feel about it and a lack of exercise... we have been over this before... I am having the most difficulty getting myself motivated. Argh. But I am getting there slowly in my head; it is becoming frustrating... let's think back to my last post where I said I eat when I am stressed and anxious... what if that were to go away? Would I feel better? Would I just stopping eating like I am but my weight would stay the same? Or would I feel good enough about myself to start taking care of me and my body??? Something to think about I guess.

Oh, and some of my other thoughts have been around this new frenzy of news reports about the anorexic models and such after the one gal died last week weighing in at 88 pounds... she was the same height as me!!! At this point, I can't imagine weighing 188, let alone 88 pounds... I think it is sad though. I have no problem seeing that I am fat and that I have a problem and I hear what the scale says loud and clear; unfortunately those suffering with eating disorders, like anorexics, apparently don't see themselves that skinny and keep on losing weight... so sad.

I hope everyone has a wonderful and blessed Turkey Day!!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 1:27 PM, Blogger Bex said…

    omg you are so adorable.
    i love you!
    i hope you guys had a fantastic holiday, Baby's first Thanksgiving!!!!
    XOXOX

     

Post a Comment

<< Home