Losing and Finding My Way...

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Damn. Did I say that already?

Well, the weigh-in wasn't as bad as I thought it would be from the other morning when I weighed in and was up too many pounds to share here... I lost a couple pounds since then but am still riding the fence around 250... give or take a pound. Ugh. I still don't know what the hell my problem is, that I can't seem to get motivated at all when it comes to eating right and/or exercising. And one would think that as my frustration grew with the state of my body that I would really do something... and yet, no. Nada. I really need to spend some one on one time with me and figure out what I really want, how I am going to get it and what is stopping me... yeah, good luck with that. Maybe I will brainstorm on that and get back with it later today.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:05 PM, Blogger A BLOG NOT HERE said…

    Hi Tiff :)

    You and I are in the same boat. WE CAN'T LET IT SINK AND WE WON'T WALK THE PLANK!!!!!!!!! :D

    Something is obviously stopping us from moving ahead - perhaps it's just our bodies are simply rebelling against all of this weight loss stuff and need a break but we can't break for too long or we will be in big, big trouble.

    Just know that I'm here supporting you with understanding, my friend. HUG

     

Post a Comment

<< Home