Losing and Finding My Way...

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Blegh.

So this post is going to sound more like a whine than anything so here's your head's up.

Moving on: I feel so icky today... just all the way around. I got into work this morning and the new hr person had moved some things in my office and I just felt invaded; on top of that I am not in the best mood because the baby decided to be wide awake last night so I was up with him at 1 am and finally went back to bed at 3 am... I did get some things done though. Hum.

I am also feeling fat so what better place to write about that than right here. I don't know if it is stress or something else but I have been wanting to eat... everything and anything... it is awful and it is also like I can't stop myself. I feel myself being pulled down- I mean, yesterday my stomach just felt gross and yet I still ate dinner. What is my problem? I need to think on this a little more; maybe I am not eating enough of the right things. Plus I need to kick this chocolate addiction I seem to be having... you know?!?!?

Oh well, due to my mood I don't have too much else to write.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home