Losing and Finding My Way...

Friday, November 17, 2006

Humph.

Yup- that about sums it up. I put my jeans on this morning and they are fitting looser which is always fun but that was about the highlight for my day. Oh yeah, and when I wasn't hungry enough for lunch I had carrots with ranch dressing... that wasn't too bad unless you count the side of Dove dark chocolates... mmm. Aside from that, I think I have been a lazy ass today... working from home and I haven't even made the bed- which I plan on doing after I finish this post.

Thanks to FB and Sandii for the words of encouragement... made my day!!! So long as I am not going backwards and continue to have goals it can't all be too bad, right?!?!?

I saw Pasta Queen ;-) is in Onderland... I am jealous... I have got to get there... haven't been there since I graduated from college in 2002, so four and a half years ago. And when I do get back there, I am going to take a picture too...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home