Losing and Finding My Way...

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

My Lightbulb Moment Has Arrived!!!

So I may have come to this realization before but now it is really hitting home... ready for this???

I EAT WHEN I AM ANXIOUSLY STRESSED!!!!

Ta-Da! Does that make sense? If I am stressed over relationships or something like that, I lose my appetite. But, if I am anxious about things- a whole other breed of stress- then I want to eat. Seriously... at the end of December I will be done with my job, and not that I won't have a nice term package and stuff but I have put pressure on myself to really have a new job all set to start in January so that I can put my second income towards our debt. Now I know, like I said, I am the one putting pressure on myself but all the same, it has me stressed. And I am totally anxious about money at the moment... which just ties in with the finding a new job for January thing. Anyways, I feel this way and I have noticed that I have also been craving food- no apparent reason... I can't even claim to be that hungry. And it is an endless hunger too... I don't know what I am hungry for or why I am eating but it's like I can't stop thinking about food and I will eat whatever sounds good at the moment... argh.

OKAY, GREAT! Now that I have figured this out what am I going to do about it... any suggestions?

Plus I think I am also one of those boredom eaters so that makes matters worse right now because at my task list here at work gets shorter and I have less to do, I find myself wanting and thinking about food more often. YIKES

Alrighty then, I do have some work to do so I ought to get to it and stop thinking about food so much...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home