Losing and Finding My Way...

Friday, December 01, 2006

Is that a light at the end of the tunnel?

Or is it a train??? Tee hee. That's along the lines of what my mom said to me when I was telling her what I would do if I had a job by the beginning of January- meaning I would be able to take advantage of my package and double dip for a couple of months... she said hopefully it was the light at the end of the tunnel and not a train!!! My point: I interviewed for a job yesterday!!! The interview went really well in my opinion; I interviewed with the person who would be my boss and also with the recruiter and they both were great... and I am feeling really optimistic about the job. And the two best parts: 1) I already really like the few people I met in the office, like I was comfortable there... something I never completely felt in my current position and 2) it took me a half hour to get home!!! Compare that with one way commutes of over an hour... amen!!! So keep your fingers crossed and prayers going up and hopefully I will have me a job in January =-)

Now, because of me feeling so good about my interview I am feeling more relaxed and not so munchy hungry... that and this month should be my last hell month (wishing & hoping) so I am not feeling the need for chocolate and other snacks... nor am I eating as much, at least it doesn't feel that way. So that just seals the deal on my being a stress eater... less stress, better eating... I don't know if any of this makes sense but I do feel good!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 10:58 AM, Blogger Bex said…

    omg YAY!!!!! That is SOOO awesome! I am so happy for you, WOOT!
    you deserve only the best, girlie :)
    XOXO

     
  • At 10:10 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    sounds like everything will work out for you re: the job, its nice to have a good feeling during an interview... hopefully you'll get the good news soon! :o)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home