Losing and Finding My Way...

Monday, December 04, 2006

30 degrees outside...

Brrr! but I love the cold weather and it is that time of the year so I say bring it on... of course, I can't believe it was 74 degrees when I was driving home from work on Friday... ack.

Anyhoo- I am totally stressing which is definitely not good for my health. I am trying to curb my wanting to eat everything salty and/or sugary I can find... I was going to buy chocolate frosted donuts out of the vending maching this morning to have with some coffee- I know, shame on me, but the machine was out so I waited a little while longer and then I ate my yogurt... I have the munchies so right now I am chomping on some chewing gum. ugh. This sucks- I am totally going through withdrawl or something. This sucks seriously... but I think I have to get the chocolate cravings and others out of my system.

I weighed myself a few times this weekend and my weight flucuates like crazy!!! Saturday morning I weighed myself and had lost like 3.5 pounds and this morning, not so much... I guess it will be a surprise what Wednesday morning brings!!! I just want to see 245... is that too much to ask? And then I can go from there... maybe if things go well I will be there by the end of the year and then can work on getting out of the two hundreds as one, among others, of things I NEED to do for the new year!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home