Losing and Finding My Way...

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Down!

Even it is only one pound... at least I am not maintaining at 257 anymore!!! Woohoo.

Let's see, would that be one small step for weightloss, one giant leap for Tiff! (or something like that)

Overall, I have been pretty proud of myself eating-wise while being here at home. I know I have a tendency to eat much more if I am home a lot and bored and so forth but no! I bought healthy foods at the store so that's what is in my house... and I haven't felt the need to eat portions way out of hand! Both of the grocery stores in my area have Lean Cuisines on sale so I am going to stock up and put them in my new chest freezer for when I go back to work...

That's about it on the homefront... I am going to check on the National Body Challenge- I did it a couple of years ago and lost around 30 pounds so I want to do it again and I know it starts soon.

Oh yeah, and I guess that wasn't about all... my sister is getting married in Auguat and we are going to look at our dresses on Monday... I told her on the phone last night though that I wasn't going to buy mine tomorrow considering I would be at least 60-70 pounds less by then- YES! I said that outloud- so I will be buying my dress when it goes on sale again around June/July!!! Yikes.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:30 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    target has WW meals on sale for 7 for $10 which comes to $1.42/each... how insane is that?!?! i totally stocked up tonight esp. since i'll be off work and need to watch my points carefully...

    congrats on the loss too! :O)

     
  • At 9:43 AM, Blogger Bex said…

    1 pound = 4 sticks of butter, woman! That's a HUGE loss!
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
    XOXOXOXO

     

Post a Comment

<< Home