Losing and Finding My Way...

Monday, January 08, 2007

2.5.4.

I tell you what, if I had to maintain at 254 I would be stellar!!! But alas, I would like to be almost 100 pounds less than that so the maintaining is definitely not to my favor, blegh. I haven't weighed myself in the last couple of days and I forgot to on weigh-in Wednesday- I was in a rush- but I am hoping to be down at least a couple of pounds when this Wednesday rolls around. On the bright side, at least I didn't gain any weight over the holidays so that is an accomplishment in itself I suppose.

Moving on, I had been meaning to post... the hubby surprised me this Christmas and quite a few of his gifts were part a theme... a get fit theme. He meant no offense, he just knew it was something I really wanted to do! So, I got a pilates ring, tension bands, free hand weights, exercise ball and DVD, pedometer (with FM radio) and... the piece de resistance: a treadmill!!! My big surprise. Unfortunately I haven't had the chance to use any of it yet because I had an infection last week and was forced to rest... but I am hoping to give it a go today!

And in other news, my brain, I believe, has finally gotten to a healthier place in terms of food and such. I don't have any want or hankering for fast food, junk food (mm, think potato chips and things along those lines)... so I am really happy with that and I think one of the things I will give up for lent will be chocolate to get this last thing out of my system!

YAY! I am feeling really good... did I mention we went on a pretty good hike on Saturday cause the weather here in PA was around 70 degrees!!!! WTF?!?!? Me, the hubby, I had the baby strapped on me in his carrier (so I hiked with an extra 20 pounds on me) and the puppy... (um, the hubby got us a puppy for Christmas... what in the world?). We had a really good time and now I am ready for Spring, especially because this Winter is sucking so hard.

Happy Monday!

1 Comments:

  • At 1:13 PM, Blogger Bex said…

    I have to say, that husband of yours is an AWESOME man. Seriously, he is the BOMB!!!! Those are such thoughtful gifts, just wonderful!
    and a puppy? hello!!!! HE ROCKS!
    love you hon, you're doing great :)
    XOXO

     

Post a Comment

<< Home