Losing and Finding My Way...

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Down Again...

It feels so good to write that... I didn't write yesterday because I forgot to weigh myself so I weighed myself this morning... 251! Woohoo! I am hoping to be at 245 by the end of the month. Even though that doesn't seem like a lot to me I realize it is three pounds each week... that's a lot. I'm excited, I feel good about things and I am finally starting to look forward to this weight loss adventure...

LOL- I now have 91 pounds til goal! Yipes! I have a very special occasion on August 4th to attend- I am going to be in a wedding- and I bought my dress in a motivational size so I don't really have a choice... I am hoping to lose 60-70 pounds by then which mean I will probably end up in the 190s somewhere... we can hope! I had initially tried on a size 20 and it was a bit too big and size 18 fit (well, everywhere but the chest but there's nothing I can do with those things) so I got the dress in a size 14... I am an optimist but that doesn't mean I have forgotten that I have hips and a butt!!! tee hee.

My baby just turned 6 months old yesterday and I am disappointed in myself that I am still 11 pounds over my pre-pregnancy, post-honeymoon weight... by the time he turns 7 months, I won't be!

My sister called me this morning to ask me if I had read Bob Greene's plan for weight loss in the new O magazine; I haven't so she is going to give me a copy and the way she made it sound I guess we are going to do it together... should be interesting. I am going to go onto Oprah's site to see if I can get some more info before my sis gives me the article this weekend. (my sister also bought a motivation dress... she's a size smaller cause she doesn't have my chest :sigh:)

Alrighty then, I am expecting a phone call in about 20 minutes and then I am going to work out afterwards... yay!
AND before I forget, yesterday was my first, full no chocolate day!!! YES! NO CHOCOLATE!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home