Losing and Finding My Way...

Monday, February 05, 2007

Today, Monday, February 5th

So today is the day... I now have 180 days until the wedding... a pound every three days... yikes!

I will be honest, I have been active and/or working out every day but yesterday, which wasn't the best day for me but not nearly as bad as it could have been. I wanted to weigh in this morning 1) because I am losing patience waiting for Wednesday and 2) it is seeming like that time of the month is upon me and I always weigh in at least 3 or 4 pounds heavier... so I wanted to get a true weight. Anyways, I did NOT weigh in and am still waiting for Wednesday... I am feeling really good and really do have lots more energy. Last Friday I cleaned my house from top to bottom which was a huge workout all in itself, especially considering that it took most of the day.

Also, I don't think I mentioned it but if I did, I am mentioning it again; my sister took my measurements for me Thursday night and she is going to track inches lossed/gained through August for me. She wasn't even going to let me see but I saw a few as she wrote them down... I was embarassed for myself to say the least. I can't believe I have let myself get so out of hand... I guess this whole time I haven't paid that much attention to it because even though I knew I was fat and uncomfortable, no one else really seemed to notice just how fat I am... so somewhere in my head that must have made it okay. Well it's not.. blegh.

I guess now I am going to go and read some success stories as that always gets me motivated...

1 Comments:

  • At 12:29 PM, Blogger Marathon Someday said…

    Thanks for visiting my blog!!! I have no doubt that we'll kick this challenge in the butt.

    And that wedding will be such motivation!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home