Losing and Finding My Way...

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Can you say sore???

Let's say it together... SORE!!!! Ugh, so yesterday I finally downloaded the songs I wanted on my MP3 player for working out and it was great... they totally motivated, especially Toxic from Britney Spears and Dirrty from Christina Aguilera!!! Anyhoo- I kicked my own ass... I was on the Gazelle for almost 25 minutes but 1) I am not in any kind of shape yet and 2) I was working it and feeling the burn... ahh. I suppose I am satisfied with my soreness though and I am hoping I can find my Pilates DVD so I can use that instead today.
Today would have been my weigh-in day and I am fighting the urge so hard... but I know it will be worth it when I hop on there next Wednesday (at least I hope it will be) so I am looking forward to it; also it is kind of motivational because I know I would be totally disappointed in myself if I didn't lose any weight in two weeks time so it makes me want to work hard and eat right... yippee skippee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home