Losing and Finding My Way...

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

One. More. Day.

I am sooo looking forward to tomorrow's weigh-in even it is officially that time of the month, blegh. I have been fairly good, wasn't the best on Superbowl Sunday, but aside from that I am pretty proud of myself. Today I worked out to The Goddess Workout; my sister lent it to me and it is a belly dancing workout. I didn't expect that much from it but after a half hour I was feeling pretty good about myself. I was definitely feeling it in my arms and shoulders- oddly enough- and it felt like it was working and stretching a lot of places that may not get the attention they deserve. So all in all, I liked it... I didn't finish the whole tape which is about an hour but I did the 5 minute warm-up and then the half hour of basics. Next time I will do the second half of the tape which is incorporating everything you have learned... should be interesting for sure.

Okay, so the next time I write, it should be with my weigh-in numbers and heaven help me if they are higher...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home