Losing and Finding My Way...

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Weigh-in... Ideas Wanted!!!

Um, so I weighed in this morning at 254... but I am not sad. Like I said before, I know my body and when it is that time of the month I am easily four pounds heavier, so, in my book, when my period is over, I should be weighing in around 250 or less... so bring on next week!!! I ain't scerrred!!!! I will keep on working out- doing something- everyday and really concentrate on my eating.
I am feeling really good, along with the energy is just the way I feel- I am proud of myself for working out and making that effort; I can feel the changes in my body and I am confident that this time will be THE time. I would be too disappointed in myself to fail...

And moving on, I need ideas for breakfast, preferably low carb breakfasts- although my problem is more portion size than anything. I am at a complete loss but I know I need to start my day off better... ugh. So, any suggestions would be great since I don't think I can make myself egg and ham and cheese omelets all of the time!!!

I feel good and I am going to do this... I am either going to be in the low 200s or 190s (gawd, could you imagine?) by the wedding!!! Yee haw!

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 11:48 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    not sure if its lowcarb but i made oatmeal this morning, with raisins and cinnamon - it was very tasty and filling... just take 1/2 c. of quick-oats, 1 c. of water, 1/4 c. of raisins, and nuke for 2 minutes... i usually add chopped walnuts too but am out... :o)

     
  • At 1:50 PM, Blogger Marathon Someday said…

    I was also going to suggest oatmeal! That's a favourite of mine.

    Protein shakes are great as well!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home