Losing and Finding My Way...

Friday, February 09, 2007

Star For The Day!

I was thisclose to putting my Gazelle workout off til later... which would probably have meant that I would not have gotten to it at all... BUT- woohoo, I just did it... and even though my goal was to do it for 15 minutes, I did it for 20! So combine that with the strength training I did today and I should be just bursting with energy.
On the agenda for tomorrow- those damn pilates, remember, the 20-minute workout that is kicking my ass and will probably continue to do so, at least for the near future anyways. And then some time on the treadmill, I am saying 10 minutes cause that thing, for some reason in Tiff's world, kicks my ass more than anything... yikes! but whatever, you put them both together and it gives me a nice half-hour workout =)

Oh, and I forgot to mention, for Valentine's Day, the hubby is taking us on a nice, day-long hike... I think it sounds like it is going to be romantic so that will be my workout for Wednesday!!!

Now, off to pick up my monster!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home