Losing and Finding My Way...

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Not as bad as I thought...

So I was feeling a little better today until I let myself go... again. I did the weigh-ins this morning and everyone lost weight... including yours truly who lost 4 pounds since last Thursday; now if I could just keep it up :-) I was even feeling heavy too but I don't want it to go to my head, I want to keep losing so we will see.

I ate really well today all the way through lunch and then it went downhill from there... I had a little bag of chocolate covered raisins and then too many potatoes tonight at dinner. I feel almost sick to my belly which is no fun but I wasn't terrible either- I am most definitely a work in progress.

With the heat here, I probably sweated most of the weight off, haha! And I heard someone at work say today that the first 10 pounds lost is water weight- is there any truth to that? I am really curious...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home