Losing and Finding My Way...

Monday, February 19, 2007

Bridesmaid dress

Umm, so I picked up mine and my sister's bridesmaids dresses Saturday night; she stopped by yesterday in order to pick her's up and she tried it on...

***NOTE: If you recall, she and I both got dresses a couple of sizes smaller than what actually fit as motivation...

Her's 'fit' at least... as did mine to an extent. The worst fitting area on the dress was the bust area- OH MY! I mean, it was like there was no place for my humungous boobs to go... so that is definitely going to be a challenge. BUT, it is not just losing the weight from my chest, so to speak, it's also those pockets under my arms, like where the band of bra goes, it is my back, which is fat and has those awful back rolls, and it also that fat right under my shoulders but not my under arms... ahh, not sure if that last one made sense or not but anyone who has carried weight around probably knows what I am talking about, that roll of flab that if you're wearing anything with straps seems to pop out on the side when your arms are at your sides. I am hoping that the weight training I have been doing will help to combat some of this...

I am also enjoying SparkPeople a lot more... really getting into it and there is so much fun information on there plus I am proud of myself for sticking with my workouts and calorie tracking- although I do have to get more precise with that- and then reading the articles and such. I will admit, I love working out just so I can go onto SP to log my workout and get my points, the same with drinking water... I have drank at least eight glasses of water a day!!!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • At 11:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yup, being more than 50 pounds overweight I definitely know what you mean about those back/side rolls, ugh! Especially because I have a hard time finding bras that fit properly. Enjoy Sparkpeople (it's a great resource), and good luck!

     
  • At 1:55 PM, Blogger Bex said…

    WHERE ARE YOU WOMAN?!?!
    miss you :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home