Losing and Finding My Way...

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Loss!!!!

Happy belated Valentine's Day!!! I didn't have a chance to get on the computer yesterday but I did spend the day pretty lazy and not doing too much, although I did make sure I drank my water. Anyhoo, I weighed in at 251!!! Woohoo. So that makes a four pound loss... now, hopefully I can go below that and maybe next week's weigh-in will be under 250... finally. I have doing pretty good with working out and have been proud of myself about it. I will probably check back in later today as I can't think of too much to say right now.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 10:27 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    wow, 4 pounds - that is great... i'm sure you'll be under 250 in no time, keep up the great work! :o)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home