Losing and Finding My Way...

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Update for the day

Here is what I emailed my sister today as we are checking in with each other, buddying up if you will, to get in shape and lose weight:

Okay, so I did workout today and so far I did my strength training (cause I didn't do it yesterday) and even though I am scheduled to do it tomorrow I will do it on Saturday again which will get me back on track. And then I did 40 minutes on my Gazelle, totally rocking it out,I must say... I plan on doing my 20 minutes of Pilates when I get done putting the monster down for his nap...

I have drank 9 glasses of water so far and will probably have quite a bit more as I will drink before and after Pilates, with dinner and then at bedtime (at least). I had two scrambled eggs for breakfast and two pieces of toast, even though we are having breakfast for dinner. I should be able to enjoy dinner as I haven't used that many calories today.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home